People are now viewing this article
If you order within x hrs. x min.
The Burley Stroller wheel turns your bike trailer into a pram. All you have to do is fold down the sturdy and swivelling additional wheel, lock the adjustable drawbar and your Burley can be used as a pushchair. You can then fold the swivelling additional wheel up and down at any time. No tools are needed.
Turn your child trailer into a pram
The Burley Stroller wheel remains on the child trailer and can be folded up or down at any time with a simple folding motion. This means that no manual dexterity is required as there is not even a need for screwing.
Compatible with numerous Burley child trailer models
The wheel can currently be used with the following Burley child trailers: Burley D'LITE (from model year 2004), Burley ENCORE (from model year 2005), Burley SOLO (from model year 2007), Burley CUB, (from model year 2007)and Burley TAILWAGON. Each of these models can be handled easily and without tools or manual skills.
Perfect for holidays
This makes your Burley child trailer, in combination with the Burley Stroller wheel for example, perfect for relaxed holidays with your child. All you have to do is take your Burley child trailer including Burley stroller wheel with you on the long-awaited trip. You can save yourself the hassle of a pram. So in future you won't have to worry about how to fit your pushchair in the car. With the Burley Stroller wheel, your Burley child trailer becomes a practical 2-in-1 solution. Namely a child trailer and a pram at the same time.
Features Burley Stroller wheel on drawbar:
- Easy handling thanks to folding mechanism
- Turn your Burley child trailer into a pushchair
- Save space in the car
- Carefree journey on holiday
- Compatible with many Burley child trailer models
- The simple 2 in 1 solution from Burley
- No need for a separate pram
- No tools required
Compatible with the following Burley child trailer models
- Burley D'LITE (from year of construction 2004)
- Burley ENCORE (from year of construction 2005)
- Burley SOLO (from year of construction 2007-2018)
- Burley CUB (from year of construction 2007-2018)
- Burley TAILWAGON (from year of construction 2008)
- Burley Honey Bee (from year of construction 2007)